Champagne Tour to Reims
Enjoy a full-day tour from Paris to the Reims region. Visit the magnificent Reims Cathedral, site of the coronation of the Kings of France, learn about wine-making at a small wine-grower, enjoy a lunch, and get a tour of the Mumm Champagne house cellars followed by a tasting.
- Enjoy a full-day tour in the name of champagne
- Get a guided tour of the Reims Cathedral
- Visit the wine-making display and taste a glass of champagne
- Enjoy a lunch with drinks included
- Visit the famous Mumm champagne cellar, including a tasting
- Enjoy a small group (max. 8 participants)
Enjoy a Champagne Tour outside of Paris
You'll be picked-up at your Paris accommodation at 7 am for your minibus trip to Reims. The small group of a maximum of eight participants allows you to enjoy a more personalized excursion with your driver and guide.
You will discover the mountain of Reims with a photo stop and learn about wine-making in the region. Enjoy the breathtaking view out over the vineyards and admire the bell towers of as many as 45 different villages.
Then you'll visit a small wine-grower. Depending on the activity taking place during your visit, learn about one of the stages in the production of champagne (pressing, fermentation, bottling, etc.) before the owner will offer you a sampling of its own champagne.
On the drive to Reims, your driver and guide will tell you about the incredible Notre Dame cathedral, dating from the 13th century and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once there you'll get a guided tour followed by one hour of free time to explore on your own.
Next stop is a delicious lunch in the town of Reims.
After your lunch, you'll get a guided tour of the Mumm Champagne house, followed by a champagne tasting of the famous 'Cordon Rouge.'
You'll be back at your hotel in Paris around 5:30 PM, depending on traffic.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
Round trip transfer is included to/from your centrally located hotel in Paris. Please note that the postal code must begin with 75.
Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour is over, you'll be driven back to your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 10.5 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note, it is cool in the cellars, please bring warm clothing.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase champagne and other tasting accessories.
- November 2015: Visit of Reims' Cathedral, Visit of Moet et Chandon cellar at Epernay, Lunch at Epernay, Learn about wine-making at a small winegrower in Mutigny
- January 2016: Visit of Georges Cartier cellar instead of Moet et Chandon.
Champagne Tour to Reims
The tour is available Monday to Saturday at 7 AM.
See a map of Paris below.
Podívejte se na mapu