1. Moulin Rouge
Ze Kč 2633
Ze Kč 2633
Ze Kč 2407
Ze Kč 508
Ze Kč 2973
Ze Kč 1232
Ze Kč 1243
Ze Kč 906
Ze Kč 453
Ze Kč 1798
Ze Kč 3108
Discover Paris' major landmarks in an exclusive small tour group! Visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral, explore the Montmartre district and skip the line to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Enjoy a 4-hour sightseeing tour in Paris
- See all of Paris' major landmarks
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- Get picked up at your hotel
- Enjoy a small group tour (max 8 participants)
Explore Paris' Major Landmarks
You'll get picked up at your hotel or other accommodation in Paris in a luxury minivan. Drive through the city while listening to your driver and guide tell you about this amazing city.
The minibus drives towards the famous Parisian sights such as the Concorde Square and crosses the Seine River over magnificent bridges, while you can admire the architecture of the most famous Parisian monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs Elysées avenue or Les Invalides with its golden dome.
The first stop of the tour is the island in the middle of the city the Ile de la Cité. Here you'll get the opportunity to visit the Notre-Dame Catedral for about 20 minutes. Your driver and guide will give you a short commentary outside of the famous cathedral, afterwards, you'll have some free time to explore it on your own.
The next stop is Montmartre. Explore the neighborhood through its picturesque small streets. Discover the famous Place du Tertre where many painters display their works. Visit also the beautiful Sacré-Coeur Basilica and admire the incredible view of Paris from the top of Montmartre.
The last part of the tour is a visit to the Eiffel Tower on your own. Skip the long lines and access up to the 2nd floor of the iconic monument. Enjoy the view of Paris from above. If you wish you can buy tickets for the 3rd floor directly at the 2nd floor desk.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes pick-up from your hotel in Paris. Please note that the postal code must begin with 75.
Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Eiffel Tower.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 4 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Japanese and Portuguese.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change depending on traffic or changes of opening hours at the sights.
- You are able to purchase the top floor ticket directly at the cash desk on the 2nd floor.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
- The tour does not include return to your hotel (or place of residence) in Paris.
- The tour does not include lift ticket access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower