100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineKde Arc De Triomphe, Pá, 31 led 2020 - So, 31 říj 2020
Ze 421 Kč
2. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitKde Eiffel Tower, So, 8 úno 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Ze 1 631 Kč
3. Eiffel Tower: Vyhněte se frontám & navštivte summitKde Eiffel Tower Summit se skip the line, Pá, 7 úno 2020 - Út, 21 dub 2020
Ze 1 780 Kč
4. Eiffelova věž: Komentovaná prohlídka se summitem & plavbouKde Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, So, 8 úno 2020 - Út, 21 dub 2020
Ze 1 638 Kč
5. Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel TowerKde Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, So, 8 úno 2020 - So, 31 říj 2020
Ze 2 795 Kč
6. Tour to the Castles in Loire ValleyKde Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, Pá, 31 led 2020 - Pá, 30 říj 2020
Ze 6 716 Kč
7. Večerní projížďka po PařížiKde Večerní projížďka po Paříži, So, 1 úno 2020 - So, 31 říj 2020
Ze 623 Kč
8. Tour to MontmartreKde Tour of Montmartre, So, 1 úno 2020 - So, 31 říj 2020
Ze 660 Kč
9. The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of ParisKde The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, So, 8 úno 2020 - Út, 21 dub 2020
Ze 2 258 Kč
10. Plaze vylodeni v NormandiiKde Plaze vylodeni v Normandii, St, 29 led 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Ze 4 721 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Champagne Tour to Reims
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Enjoy a full-day tour from Paris to the Reims region. Visit the magnificent Reims Cathedral, site of the coronation of the Kings of France, learn about wine-making at a small wine-grower, enjoy a lunch, and get a tour of the Mumm Champagne house cellars followed by a tasting.
- Enjoy a full-day tour in the name of champagne
- Get a guided tour of the Reims Cathedral
- Visit the wine-making display and taste a glass of champagne
- Enjoy a lunch with drinks included
- Visit the famous Mumm champagne cellar, including a tasting
- Enjoy a small group (max. 8 participants)
Co mohu očekávat?
Enjoy a Champagne Tour outside of Paris
You'll be picked-up at your Paris accommodation at 7 am for your minibus trip to Reims. The small group of a maximum of eight participants allows you to enjoy a more personalized excursion with your driver and guide. You will discover the mountain of Reims with a photo stop and learn about wine-making in the region. Enjoy the breathtaking view out over the vineyards and admire the bell towers of as many as 45 different villages.
Then you'll visit a small wine-grower. Depending on the activity taking place during your visit, learn about one of the stages in the production of champagne (pressing, fermentation, bottling, etc.) before the owner will offer you a sampling of its own champagne.
On the drive to Reims, your driver and guide will tell you about the incredible Notre Dame cathedral, dating from the 13th century and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once there you'll get a guided tour followed by one hour of free time to explore on your own.
Next stop is a delicious lunch in the town of Reims.
After your lunch, you'll get a guided tour of the Mumm Champagne house, followed by a champagne tasting of the famous 'Cordon Rouge.'
You'll be back at your hotel in Paris around 5:30 PM, depending on traffic.
Jak to funguje?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
Round trip transfer is included to/from your centrally located hotel in Paris. Please note that the postal code must begin with 75.
Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour is over, you'll be driven back to your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 10.5 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note, it is cool in the cellars, please bring warm clothing.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase champagne and other tasting accessories.
Young children (0-2): Free
Monday to Saturday at 7 AM.