Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Přes 4000 nabídek ve 30 městech
100% bezpečný platební systém
Nákup na našich stránkách je naprosto bezpečný
Platba v Kč
Bez jakýchkoliv skrytých poplatků
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Večerní projížďka po Paříži, plavba a Eiffelova věžKde Večerní projížďka po Paříži, plavba a Eiffelova věž, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Ze 2 307 Kč
2. Prohlídka VersaillesKde Prohlídka Versailles, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Ze 1 585 Kč
3. Versailles: Morning guided tour from ParisKde Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Ze 2 286 Kč
4. Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & TrianonsKde Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, So, 16 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Ze 3 966 Kč
5. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseKde Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, So, 16 lis 2019 - So, 14 lis 2020
Ze 1 097 Kč
6. Versailles a PařížKde Versailles a Paříž, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Ze 4 498 Kč
7. Versailles: Versailles ExpressKde Versailles: Versailles Express, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Ze 837 Kč
8. The Ultimate Paris TourKde The Ultimate Paris Tour, So, 16 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Ze 5 513 Kč
9. Big Bus Tours ParisKde Big Bus Tours Paris, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - Út, 31 pro 2019
Ze 618 Kč
10. Eiffelova věž – nečekejte ve frontěKde Eiffelova věž - Skip the line, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Ze 1 670 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castles
Enjoy a three-day tour to Mont Saint Michels famous abbey and visit many of the Loire Valley's beautiful castles. The tour includes hotel transfer to/from Paris, six meals, and two nights at a 3-star hotel.
- Enjoy a three-day tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley
- Discover the Normandy and Touraine region in three days
- Visit the Mont-Saint-Michel abbey & several châteaus
- Get picked up at your hotel in Paris
- Sit back and relax in the luxury air-conditioned bus
- Stay two nights in a 3-star hotel
- Enjoy 2 x breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Day 1: Mont Saint Michel
We'll start our tour by crossing the western districts of Paris and head on to the Normandy motorway towards Mont Saint Michel.
Around noon, we stop for lovely 3-course lunch at Relais Saint Michel (drinks and coffee/tea is included).
After lunch, we'll drive up to the Mont Saint Michel Abbey, which is located on the top of the beautiful mountain. Here you'll enjoy a guided visit inside the abbey and its surroundings followed by free time for exploring the rest of the mount and the village.
Around 4:30 PM we'll depart for Angers.
Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Angers.
Day 2: Castles of Langeais, Close Lucé & Villandry
Once you've enjoyed your breakfast, it's time to start the day. We'll make a short stop for an outside glimpse of the Château d'Angers, followed by Château de Langeais.
Your guide will give you a tour of the Château de Langeais followed by free time for lunch (not included) in Amboise.
Our afternoon continues with a guided visit of Clos-Lucé, the last place Leonardo de Vinci lived, and the gardens of Villandry.
Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Tours.
Day 3: Castles of Chenonceau, Cheverny & Chambord
After you have enjoyed the breakfast buffet at the hotel, we'll start our day. The first stop of the day is a guided tour of the Château de Chenonceau, followed by Château de Cheverny.
Then it's time for delicious 3-course lunch (included in the price).
In the afternoon, you'll end your three-day tour with a guided visit of the Château de Chambord*, the largest and most impressive royal residence, surrounded by an immense park.
You'll be back at your hotel in Paris around 7 PM.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels in Paris (Please note that the postal code must begin with 75). As part of the booking process, you'll be asked to give us your hotel details.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
This tour is a three-day tour.
What languages is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Which type of rooms can I choose from?
We only offer accommodation in double rooms with a private bathroom.
Are meals included?
Lunch on the first day, buffet breakfasts, dinner every evening and lunch on the third day. Lunch on the second day is not included.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- *In October, the visit of Chambord is replaced by the one of Cheverny.
Dítě (0-2): Zdarma